NobleOak Life Insurance – Find Out If You Can Save With Billy Sumo
Who is NobleOak Life Insurance?
As one of Australia’s longest-standing life insurers, NobleOak has been providing Australians with a smarter way of protecting their lives and their loved ones for over 140 years. First Established as the ‘United Ancient Order of Druids Friendly Society of NSW’ NobleOak is a publically unlisted company regulated by APRA.
As 2019 Finder Awards winner of Best Life Insurance NobleOak is dedicated to providing a simple life insurance alternative to dominant wealth businesses and banks selling insurance in Australia for all Australian families who need protection.
NobleOak is synonymous with its friendly, trustworthy and high integrity reputation.
What does NobleOak Cover
NobleOak’s life insurance covers up to $15 million with the option of adding total permanent disability (TPD) cover of up to $5 million and trauma cover of up to $2 million.
The most popular products NobleOak offers are their Premium Life Direct and My Protection plan. These plans allow you to add income protection insurance of up to $25,000 per month or business expenses insurance for those who are self-employed.
Benefits of these comprehensive plans include:
- Terminal Illness Benefit – Paying up to $3 million payment if you become terminally ill with any remaining cover allocated to your beneficiaries when you pass away.
- Financial Advice Benefit – If you need professional advice for your life insurance benefit, NobleOak will reimburse you for the cost of a qualified financial advisor, up to $2,000 for benefits in excess of $200,000
- Grief Counselling Benefit – NobleOak will reimburse you or your partner for the cost of grief counselling services up to $1,000.
- Premium Freeze Benefit – You can freeze your premium amount so you don’t pay any more than you currently do. Your cover sum insured will lower each year to the amount of cover that could be purchased with the frozen premium.
What doesn’t NobleOak Cover
No death benefit is payable from a NobleOak policy if your claim is a result of:
- A suicide occurring within 13 months of commencement, reinstatement or increase of cover
- Any exclusion that specifically applies to your policy
Is NobleOak the right Life Insurer for you?
To find out whether NobleOak’s life insurance policies are right for you simply fill out your circumstances and level of cover required with our easy to use tool.